R.F. Ricks

R.F. Ricks
Author of "Foolish Endeavors"

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Sex Shoppe by R.F. Ricks



Share your comments to win a copy of my new erotica anthology "Desire".  Email me at LaydeeR@jaylijazpublishing.com

The Sex Shoppe:

The Sex Shoppe:
I had always had a very healthy sexual appetite. Needless to say, I hadn’t had the pleasure of meeting anyone that could keep up with me. My desires were limitless and my most recent fantasy was to reach my climax with a nameless person. I didn’t want to deal with the formalities of the name exchange.

My goal was to avoid the drama of personalizing my next sexual tryst. Of course that was a little risqué, but obviously the reason that fueled my yearning to do so.

One afternoon I decided to skip the usual mundane lunch hour and headed to the Sex Shoppe instead. I had never been there during the day; my visits were usually at night when the freak in us kindly reared its beautiful head.

Much to my surprise there was more energy permeating from the walls during the day than I had ever experienced at night. There were business men and women making purchases that were sure to bring them ecstasy by night’s end.

One couple in particular piqued my interest immediately. She was of olive complexion. Unquestionably of Cherokee Indian descent; given her high cheekbones and reddish-brown skin tone. Her long curly locks were coal black and her eyes held a mystery waiting to be told.

He was tall, dark and ruggedly handsome to say the least. It was evident that he didn’t miss a day at the gym, because his biceps were bulging beneath the tight polo shirt he wore. He adorned a Mohawk cut and was cleanly shaven with a smile that was extraordinarily enticing.

They were shopping in the toy section. She was holding up a leather belt with a long black dildo attached to it.

My mind began to wander as I visualized her bringing me to ecstasy as she penetrated me from behind with the precision of a skilled lover. In, out, circular motions as her smooth hands caressed my ass with each forceful thrust.

I was so entranced by that vision that I didn’t realize I had been staring at them. She giggled and motioned for me to come over. At first I hesitated, but that strong craving in my loins gave me the extra push I needed.

As I got closer, I realized that she was even more beautiful than I first thought. Her lips were pouty and her eyes were an intense hue of gray. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her, whispering in my ear as she did so.

“Hi honey. You looking for a little excitement today or what?” she moaned. Her peppermint scented breath sent chills from my spine, to my pussy and back up to my tingling nipples. Her aggressiveness must’ve rubbed off on me because I shocked myself with my reply.

“I’m looking for more than a little excitement. I want you to fuck me with that strap-on you’re holding while I’m stroking and sucking your man’s dick until we all reach the most intense, explosive orgasmic release either of us has ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Do you think you can do that for me?

She laughed like a woman that was extremely confident and positive that she could satisfy my request without fault. For a moment I forgot her man was standing there. It wasn’t until he excused himself that I realized she and I were entranced in our own world of pending indiscretions.

He proceeded to the counter, exchanged words with the cashier and returned with a key attached to a vibrating keychain that was shaped like a tongue. He grabbed both of us by the hand, led us up the staircase and into a mirrored room with only a leopard printed chaise lounge and a flat screen television as the décor.

He walked over to the television and turned it on ~ the carnal sounds of lovemaking enveloped the room. I was ready; the center of my love was pulsating, beat by beat like the thump, thump sound of the heart as life spills into it. They both walked up to me; she and I were face to face and he molded with me from behind.

Her lips met mine, followed by her probing tongue forcing its way inside my mouth seeking to slow dance with mine. Her kiss was soft, wet; inviting.

He swayed his hips from side to side, a rhythmic tribal dance that caused his shaft to grow by the millisecond; begging to be let out of its denim prison. I can’t explain the feeling that took place in my body; I had never felt it before. It was a feeling of being inundated with ecstasy, in such a delicious way.

He grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me, kissing the back of my neck as he did so. His delectable feather-light kisses sent a fervent plea into my soul begging me to let go; to invite them both in if only for the moment. I relented and became one with them; allowing them to explore every concupiscent fiber of my being.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the chaise lounge; undressing me urgently before asking me to lie back on the satin material. As I did so she kissed me; licking my lips in a slow,circular motion as if to prepare me for what was to come..... Grab a copy of Desire for the ending

No comments:

Post a Comment